|How it works:
Sail & Ski Yacht Club's Turn Key Membership is structured much like that of a traditional golf club.
- Join with a one-time Initiation Fee and remain current with the payment of Membership Dues.
- Members enjoy set number of scheduled reservations, depending on your enrollment level.
- The next step is to reserve the boat of your choice using our easy online reservation system.
- Then, on the day of your reservation show up to the dock, get in the boat, and turn the key. It's that easy.
- Cost of Boat Use
- Towing Assistance
- Slip Fees
- All Scheduled Service and Maintenance
- Detailing and Cleaning
Joining is Easy
Give us a call or click the link above to send us a message to arrange your personal tour. The Membership Director will show you the fleet of boats and will work with you to determine which of our memberships will meet your boating wishes. Then, submit an application. Most qualified applicants are accepted within 24 hours. All that is left is to become a knowledgeable and proficient boat operator. Captains need to complete a boating safety certification course. To register for a course offered by Sail & Ski, go to www.SailandSki.com/SafetySignUp or you can go to the Texas Parks and Wildlife website to take the course online at www.boat-ed.com/tx/.
Only Sail & Ski offers the Exclusive Purchase Plan
Sail & Ski Yacht Club's Turn Key Members may apply 100% of their Initiation Fee toward the purchase of a new or used boat from Sail & Ski Center anytime while they are an active member. This plan works well for anybody who is considering buying a boat but wants to try out the most popular styles of boats first to make a more informed decision.
Member Reservation Services